March 4, 2013 – CREATE to Participate in Winning with the State Forum
CREATE to Participate in Winning With the State Forum
he CREATE Program will participate in the “Winning with the State” forum at the Illinois Institute of Technology on March 4, 2013, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will provide an opportunity for participants to learn about how to bid on contracting opportunities in the Chicagoland area.
Participating agencies will include:
- Capital Development Board
- Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency (CREATE) Program
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Illinois Tollway
- Illinois Department of Central Management Services
- Illinois Finance Authority
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Representatives from each agency will be available to provide information and answer questions.